It has been a year since the relaunch of the 'new' Spinnaker Sound Marina.
I would like to use this opportunity to warmly thank all of our customers for the support that we have received over this time. The process of reinvigorating Spinnaker Sound is ongoing, but I am pleased with progress. Amongst other things, our terrific team has refurbished a significant proportion of the marina and dry-stack structures, improved the scope and quality of marine / work yard services and enhanced the general appearance and 'feel' of the marina.
And there's much to do! Some of you would have seen that boardwalk construction is underway, and a number of other projects are planned. Your ideas and suggestions for the 'to do' list are always welcome.
The opening of our new Italian restaurant, which shouldn't be too far away (fingers crossed), will be a great catalyst for marina staff and our fellow boaters to get together on a regular basis for a wood fired pizza, beverage and a banter.
- Spinnaker Seafoods has undergone a significant renovation, and is an even better venue for a casual lunch! Please welcome new operator Robert Ramsey.
- We still have a couple of retail spaces available for lease, so please consider any appropriate businesses or leads (my wife has requested a day-spa).
- Super-talented artist Norm Thorley is currently displaying a number of his works in the marina office. Come and have a look.
- We are still offering 25% off annual dry-stack storage
- 'Like' us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on marina news and events
And don't forget to tell your boating friends about the 'new' Spinnaker Sound. The marina is going to get better and better!
Best wishes to all....